Perth and Rottnest Grand Scenic Flight
From $295 per person
Nothing beats Perth and Rottnest Island from the Air!!
The Perth and Rottnest Grand Scenic Flight takes in views of the City Skyline as you fly along the Swan River past Elizabeth Quay, the WACA, and Optus Stadium then heads towards the coast before turning north to reach Hillary’s Boat Harbour.
From this northernmost point, your flight turns back to the south along the coast, taking in Perth’s spectacular beaches, before heading to Rottnest Island where you will orbit over crystal clear waters and pristine sandy beaches.
Finally your flight turns back east, showcasing historic Fremantle Town and Port and the popular Boat Harbour before landing back at Jandakot Airport.
Highlights of this flight include:
- Cottesloe Beach and the famous Indiana Teahouse
- The Swan River and Millionaire’s Row
- Perth City CBD
- Crown Casino
- Optus Stadium
- The WACA
- Lake Monger
- Scarborough beach and Observation City
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Little Island
- Spectacular Rottnest Island
- Historic Fremantle town and Port
- Fremantle Boat Harbour
-Optional Extras that can be selected at time of booking:
- Get the plane to yourself with a private flight for 2!! – $30 extra per person
- Land at Rottnest Island for 2 hours to explore – $75 extra per person
- Land at Rottnest Island for 5 hours to explore – $145 extra per person
*Please note, actual flight route or direction may vary depending on Perth Air Traffic Control clearance requirements on the day.
IncludedAttractionNo Booking or Credit Card FeesScenic Flight
Not Included4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsBeer or WineBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchDinnerGift VoucherKatherine GorgeLunchOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRefreshmentsRod and TackleSnacksTwilight BayUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach