Esperance | Twilight Bay Scenic Flight
From $150 per person
This short but spectacular scenic flight, showcases the beautiful Twilight Bay, the Esperance township and its immediate surrounds.
An ideal option for the budget-conscious, to experience a small piece of this beautiful region from above
Sights along the way include:
- Lake Spencer (formerly Pink Lake)
- Lake Warden
- The Wind Farm
- Twilight Bay
- Esperance Town, Port & Jetty
- Wylie Bay
Flight Duration: 20 minutes
DepartureFly Esperance Office
Not Included4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsAttractionBeer or WineBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchDinnerGift VoucherKatherine GorgeLunchNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRefreshmentsRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach
Esperance + Twilight Bay Tour Plan
- Pick Up: 45 minutes prior to your booked departure time, we will pick you up from your accommodation in Esperance in our courtesy Airport Shuttle for a leisurely 20 minute drive to Myrup Airfield. Alternatively you can self-drive to the Fly Esperance Office.
- Check In: Arriving at the Airfield, you will be checked in and given a safety briefing prior to flight
- Departure time!! We will lift off from Esperance Airport, traversing the rolling countryside past Lake Warden, Pink Lake (which is no longer pink) and onward to Esperance Town, Jetty and Port. Following the coastline, you will pass Blue Haven, Twilight Beach, and Australia's oldest windfarm before heading back to the airport.
- Touchdown!! After landing you will taxi back to the aircraft parking area before disembarking for a few last photos with the pilot and plane.
- Boarding the Courtesy Coach, we will drop you back to your accommodation approximately 30 minutes after landing.