Esperance + Twilight Bay Scenic Flight
From $150 per person
This short but spectacular scenic flight, showcases the beautiful Twilight Bay, the Esperance township and its immediate surrounds.
An ideal option for the budget-conscious, to experience a small piece of this beautiful region from above
Sights along the way include:
- Lake Spencer(formerly Pink Lake)
- Lake Warden
- The Wind Farm
- Twilight Bay
- Esperance Town, Port & Jetty
- Wylie Bay
Flight Duration: 20 minutes
DepartureEsperance Airport, Esperance-Coolgardie Highway, Gibson 6452, Western Australia
Not Included15 minute helicopter scenic flight4x4 TourAccommodationAccommodation Pickup and dropoffAirport TransfersAll MealsAlpine LandingAttractionBarossa ValleyBeach LandingBoat TourBreakfastBreakfast or LunchBungle BunglesCable Car TripCape LevequeCoach TourCygnet BayDinnerDolphin DiscoveryFerry TripFull day Bus TourGift VoucherGlacier LandingGreat Barrier ReefHeart ReefHelicopter FlightHiking TourHorizontal FallsJet Boat TourKakadu National ParkKata Tjuta (The Olgas)Katherine GorgeKayak TourKings CanyonLunchLunch (Full day only)Mount MaunganuiMt ConnerNo Booking or Credit Card FeesOptional Helicopter Flight (extra cost)Optional Lunch Stop (extra cost)Optional Winery Lunch (extra cost)Orakei KorakoPort Arthur Harbour CruiseRail TourRefreshmentsRod and TackleSnacksUluru/Ayers RockVolcano LandingWater and soft drinksWhale WatchingWhitehaven Beach
Esperance + Twilight Bay Tour Plan
- Pick Up: 45 minutes prior to your booked departure time, we will pick you up from your accommodation in Esperance in our courtesy Airport Shuttle for a leisurely 20 minute drive to Esperance Airport. Alternatively you can self-drive to Esperance Airport, checking in 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Check In: Arriving at the Airport, you will be checked in and given a safety briefing prior to flight
- Departure time!! We will lift off from Esperance Airport, traversing the rolling countryside past Lake Warden, Pink Lake (which is no longer pink) and onward to Esperance Town, Jetty and Port. Following the coastline, you will pass Blue Haven, Twilight Beach, and Australia's oldest windfarm before heading back to the airport.
- Touchdown!! After landing you will taxi back to the aircraft parking area before disembarking for a few last photos with the pilot and plane.
- Boarding the Courtesy Coach, we will drop you back to your accommodation approximately 30 minutes after landing.